Monday, August 27, 2007

Are all Republicans gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that

Yet another one, Senator Larry Craig from Idaho! Some gems from the undercover cop who arrested him for soliciting sex in a public bathroom:

I could hear several unknown persons in the restroom that appeared to use the restroom for its intended use. The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area,” the report states.

Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times, and Karsnia noted in his report that “I could ... see Craig had a gold ring on his ring finger as his hand was on my side of the stall divider.”

Karsnia then held his police identification down by the floor so that Craig could see it.

“With my left hand near the floor, I pointed towards the exit. Craig responded, ‘No!’ I again pointed towards the exit. Craig exited the stall with his roller bags without flushing the toilet. ... Craig said he would not go. I told Craig that he was under arrest, he had to go, and that I didn’t want to make a scene. Craig then left the restroom.”

OMG that is funny. I'm still laughing. 'No!' And the smoothness of the cop to just flash his badge under the stall!

Anyway, I thought now would be a good time to nominate a second moment for my Favourite Seinfeld Moments:

No comments: